Friday, March 22, 2013

The Move - Part 3


The Move

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 7

The new job wasn't for 2 months but it gave me time to look on line for a place to live and get packed and stuff.  In that time my friends didn't see much of me at all.  I was too busy.  the night before my stuff was being picked up and my car shipped, they took me out and got me so drunk when I woke up the next day my socks  and jock were gone, and my shirt was tore open almost to my belt, and I was still dressed on the bed.  
I called one of my friends only to find out I went out with a bang and I do mean a bang.  We went to a small bar and after a few drinks went to a dance/strip club.  I proceeded to get really drunk and the next thing they knew they had to go looking for me and found me bent over a car in the parking lot getting fucked by some guy dressed all in leather.
They brought me back into the bar and I bought more to drink and said I had to pee.  While in the bathroom I ended up on the floor in a stall sucking off another guy.  A young guy they said that was hung like a fucking horse and the only reason they knew it was me was because of my shoes sticking out from under the stall door.
The final straw they said was when I got on stage with one of the dancers, the best looking one out of all of them and started to mimic his moves and take my clothes off.  I had the entire crowd cheering me on and the bouncer just locked the door and let me go since it was close to closing time anyhow.  My friends told me I tore my shirt before taking it off, got out of my clothes and threw them into the crowd and all they could find was my pants and shirt and shoes afterwards but I was down to nothing and sucking off the dancer and another dancer actually joined us and fucked me good and hard.
I had 12 hours to clean and sober up before getting on a plane for my new life.  Oh I was so sick.  It was a long flight but I got to sleep most of the way.  When I got off the plane I was supposed to be met by one of my future workers.  Sure enough there was this young kid waiting with a sign with my name on it. He introduced himself as Eddy, short for Edwardo.  I didn't care what it was short for he was fucking gorgeous.  He drove me to the hotel, and got me registered, and to my room with my luggage.
As he was leaving he said he'd pick me up in the morning for work and if I needed anything and then he stressed anything just let him know.  I thought I saw him wink but I wasn't sure and dismissed it.  It was late afternoon so I ordered room service and then went to bed.  I needed all the sleep I could get. Eddy would be picking me up at 7.  Surprise, Eddy was at my door at 5:30 am.  “I thought we might go to breakfast together” he said.  I was standing there in a pair of tighty whities with a piss hard on and he wanted to go to breakfast.  I let him in and then went in the bathroom.  I told him I guess we might as well when suddenly he opened the bathroom door and said he didn't hear me.  Here I was naked taking a piss getting ready for a shower and he's watching me. 
He smiled and said “Remember if I can help you with anything just let me know.”  This time I know I saw him wink.  “Remember anything!”  He walked back in the room leaving the door open.  I decided to see exactly where I stood and shut off the shower.  I walked in the room and he was sitting in a chair by the window.  “Anything?”  I asked.  “Yes anything” he said.  “Then get on your knees and suck my cock”  I told him.  He broke out in a smile and almost killed himself getting across the room to swallow my cock.  For a young kid, I found out he was 19, he was a good cock sucker.
I pulled him off my cock and held his chin up to look at me and asked him what he was into.  His answer was “Anything, anything at all.”  I looked at him and then told him “Then get out of those clothes and on the fucking bed on all 4's.”  I went to my suit case and got some lube, never leave home without it, and greased up my cock.  His ass was nice and round and tan.  His complexion was smooth. I got on the bed behind him and spread his legs so I could get in closer and put my cock to his hole.  I asked him again, “Anything?”  His answer was “YES”.
With that I shoved my cock balls deep in him in one swift motion and slapped both his ass cheeks at the same time.  All I heard from him was “Yeah”.  I started to fuck him like a locomotive right from the start and he took it like a pro encouraging me to fuck him harder.  It didn't take me long like this to dump a load in his ass but I kept on fucking him while I was hard.  I asked him one more time ”Anything?”  He said “Yes, anything”.  With that I washed my cum inside him with a long stream of piss.  He clamped his ass down on my cock telling me “Fill me up”.
After I finished pissing inside his ass I just pulled out and headed for the shower.  I figured he would follow me but he didn't.  At least not right away.  When he finally did he let everything out of his ass in the tub and then watched as it washed down the drain.  When he turned to face me he was still sporting a large uncut hard on.  So I got down and pulled his foreskin back and started to suck him off.  He grabbed my head after a while and started to fuck my face and when he was about to cum pulled me all the way down on his cock by my hair.  When he was done and he let go he was all apologies and I told him none needed.  I got out dried off and got dressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment