Saturday, March 16, 2013

Career Service Man - Part 1


 Career Service Man

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

I went into the service at 18, right after high school to get away from my homophobic mother and step farther.  Boot camp made me into a real man,  slimming me down and building me up at the same time.  I kept a fantastic body all through the service.  When overseas I devised ways to work out since there was no traditional gym.

You know they say the cock is a muscle and if you don't use it will shrinks.  Well the direct opposite is true as well.  I'm always fucking horny.  Especially when in the barracks watching the guys walk around with hardons in their boxers or in the showers.  It was fucking torture but I don't dare come out to anyone.  I'm making this a career and can retire with full pension in 3 years and be only 38 years old.  I used my head this time and I’m talking about the head on my shoulders not between my legs.

I had socked every dime possible away while in the service as well and since I’m single, it's all mine.  It was quite a few hundred thousand bucks. I planned on buying a small house on the beach somewhere and baking my ass for a while before finding some small job to just get me out of the house.

The day I mustered out I left the post on my motorcycle and headed for the nearest motel that I used to stay at when on leave.  I got myself a room, set up my lap top and got on the local sex site.  There were dozens of hot fucking guys willing to fuck for big bucks but there was this one for reasonable rates.  He wasn't a muscle bound stud but he was cute.  I called him and he wasn't busy so I gave him my room number and told him the door would be open.

He was on his way when we hung up.  I got in the shower and heard the door open while in the bathroom.  He called to me and I said I would be right out.  When I walked in the room there he was sprawled on the bed.  This cute looking blonde, blue eyed Kid.  I could tell now that I wasn't looking at pictures he couldn't be more than 18.  He was stroking his cock and getting it really hard.  I walked to the side of the bed and he pulled my towel off me and started to stroke me as well.  Then he rolled on his stomach and was able to suck my cock down his throat.  His ass was one of those perfect round bubble butts.  The type I like to bury my tongue in and lap it up till it's ready to fuck.

I finally got him to let go of my cock and I lay next to him.  I told him money was no problem and if he had the time I had the entire night. He smiled and told me $50 more for the entire night.  When I agreed he smiled and got between my legs and started to suck my cock and play with my balls.  He was ok but you could tell he hadn't been doing it long.  I lifted his head off my cock and pulled him up on top of me.  I looked in his eyes and asked him how old he was.  I was right he turned 18, only 3 weeks ago. 

I asked why he was doing this and he broke down and I got the entire story, bad home, with no money, so he needed to get out.  It was a typical story.  He was living on the streets and using his cell phone to make appointments till he made enough to get a room.  That’s why it was only $50 more for the night.  He didn't have to spend it on the streets maybe turning cheap tricks or giving blow jobs.

We lay next to each other enjoying each other’s bodies with our finger tips and then after a bit I moved myself down to his nipples and had him laying on his back. He moaned and pressed my head into his nipple telling me to suck on it hard.  If I had pointed teeth I could have pierced his nipple that's how much of it was in my mouth.  Then I worked my way to his cock and balls but my real destination was his ass.  I wanted my tongue in those cheeks and then my cock in his hole.

Eventually I was holding his cheeks apart and licking and sucking his hole.  It was a really nice tight hairless hole.  I like my ass with or without hair so it didn't make a difference.  I ate him for a long time and then moved up and just put my cock head to his hole and pushed.  I met with a lot of resistance.  His ass was really fucking tight around my mushroom head.  He was chewing the sheets and clawing at them to keep himself from screaming out loud.

I continued to slowly enter him till my bush was grinding against his ass.  I stayed there for a minute so he could get used to me before I started to move in and out of him.  Minutes later he was loosening his grip on the sheets and moaning encouragement to me with each stroke.  I took my time but eventually my cock couldn't take it anymore and swelled up and then shot a big load inside him.

When I pulled out he rolled over and kissed me.  You know you’re only the second guy to fuck me.  I told him I could tell he was so tight.  I told him let’s get some rest and then play some more.  Seconds later he was asleep. I figured he doesn't get much sleep on the street.  The next morning while I was watching him sleep I got an idea.  He woke while I was looking at him and he crawled over the bed and floor to between my legs and started to suck me off.   He reached up and played with my nipples and I let him suck me like that till I shot in his mouth.

He stood up and asked if he could shower before he left and I told him I had a proposition for him.  His head went to one side and he said OK shoot.  What about I hire you by the week to stay here with me and fuck at will.  When I'm horny we fuck when I’m not we just hang out.  He looked at me and said “You’re kidding?”

“Nope” I said.  “How much?”  Well if you include meals $100 every 24 hours.  Done I told him.  Now relax.  With that I picked up the phone and ordered breakfast from the deli across the street.  I knew the number by heart.  Not too much later we were sitting naked by the window laughing at the people walking past and looking in while we ate.

Then we planned our day, a little beach, some cloths shopping for me and him and then dinner and some more fucking.  We showered together and I sucked him off while he washed his hair.  Then he sucked me off while I pretended to wash mine since I still had a military haircut.  We spent our day as scheduled and that night spent most of it fucking each other.  I have to say he wasn't the greatest cock sucker at first but right off the bat he was defiantly a fantastic fuck.  He knew just how to use his cock and I loved every inch of it in me.

I was beginning to build feeling for this kid too and that worried me.  After all there was almost 20 years age difference.  That soon faded the more we fucked.  He stayed with me a month and then one day he was gone.  I tried his cell and the sex site but I couldn't find him.  Upset I put myself in a different direction and started to look for a house.  I had decided to stay on the beach near the base and with any luck fuck some of the hot guys from the barracks from time to time.

Weeks went by and then as quick as he disappeared he reappeared.  He was all apologies and explained he was getting afraid of the feelings he had for me and needed to think and if I wanted he would stay with me longer.  I told him under one condition.  He promise never to leave again and help me house hunt.  I wanted him as comfortable in the house as I was.  He smiled, walked over to me and with the draped open slid my sorts and boxers down and started to give me head.  He was getting better and I came quickly.  Good thing the manager was watching through the window and knocked on the door.  He gave me 7 days to vacate.

No comments:

Post a Comment