Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Call Me - Part 2

"CALL ME!"  PART 2 of 4

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

 

With his dick in one hand and the cell phone in the other, Tony dialed.  He wasn't sure what to expect, but he sort of liked the unexpected.

Greg answered, Tony identified himself and said:  "So you wanted me to call you.  I'm doing it, but I'm not sure why.  Do we even know each other?"

"No, but we seem to have a lot of mutual friends, and I just recently met your roommate.  I hope you don't think this is too strange, but there seem to be some people who think you and I should date. I've heard a lot about you and I thought maybe I should  try to contact you."

"Oh, really?  So what kind of stuff are my friends telling you about me?    I sure hope they haven't been filling you with a lot of crap."

"Oh, nothing bad!  Actually, I've only heard nice things about you!    Except....uhmm....well, there are some rumors out there about...Oh, jeez, how can I put this?....uhm...about your exceptionally BIG.....uhm...."

"Let me help you out there.  I suppose that my roommate is telling stories again about the size of my cock.  He tends to exaggerate, but I guess it does look big next to his little one.  You can't believe everything that he says, except maybe this time.  Hold on a second and I'll take a picture and send it to your phone."

Tony couldn't believe he was actually doing this.  It was probably the beer making him less inhibited.  Or maybe not.  He had always been a bit of an exhibitionist and he kind of liked showing off his big dick.

 

"Got it!  Wow!  It's a monster!  Hey, wait a minute...does this mean that you're naked and hard right now?"

"Yep, I sure am.  In fact I've been stroking myself ever since I looked up your pictures on your facebook page.  Once I saw what you looked like, I decided to give you a call."

"You've got to be kidding me!  I hate those pictures.  They make me look like such a geek!  I have to be careful what I post because my parents follow my page."

"Hey, you've got an I-phone.  So take a picture and show me what you really look like.  Oh shit!  I think I just heard Vince at the door.  He's not supposed to be home this weekend.   I'll have to call you back."

No comments:

Post a Comment