Saturday, November 3, 2012

SKI VACATION - Part 3

SKI VACATION

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 4

The next morning we woke up early and showered together just massaging each other to wake ourselves up.  Once we were dressed we went to breakfast and then headed for the ski rental.  We wanted to rent skis before they were all gone.   Once that was done we headed for the ski lift.  Stan had a back pack on and I kept wondering why but never asked.

We rode the ski lift and were really the only ones heading up the mountain.  That was fine with me I wanted to be relaxed and not have to worry about being in someone’s way or running over someone.  When we got off at the top Stan was looking around at all the trails that were marked.  “Ah, there it is.” and off he walked towards a trail that was far off to the back of the mountain and all the other trails.  “Where are you going?” I called after him.  “Come on” he said. 

He went around a bend and was out of site of the ski lift.  When I got to him he was taking off his clothes.  “Strip” he said.  I was like are you crazy.  “No” he said.  “One of the waiters told me about this trail last night.  All the couples use it at one time or another.  Strip!”  I figured what the hell and off came my clothes.  We had a hard time stuffing everything into the back pack but finally got it closed.

Now naked except for our skies and Stan wearing the back pack we headed down the mountain.  It felt great the wind and cold air blowing around our bodies.  Our cock and balls free in the fresh air as we raced down the mountain.  Half way down Stan stopped and was looking around.  “Over here” he said.  Behind some trees was a little area set up like a picnic area with table and benches.  Someone had gone to real work on this trail.  I said to Stan “Don’t tell me you arranged for lunch out here.”  He looked at me with that wicked smile of his and said “Well, sort of.”  He slid the back pack off his back and sat on the table edge with his cock hanging over.

“First course is being served.”  I smiled and got down on my knees and slurped up his cock and sucked him to his root in one motion.  I could hear him inhale deep as I did.  I knew he enjoyed that.  I kept deep throating him and in no time he was telling me to stop or he would cum.  I stood up and said “So what’s the second course.” He turned over and laid on his stomach on the table with his legs spread wide.  “Ahhhhhh I see” and went to town on his ass.  I loved rimming him.  I ate his ass good and tongue fucked him deep.  He was moaning and squirming all over.

Finally he said “It's time for the main course.  Fuck me.”  He didn't have to ask me twice.  I was inside him almost before he could finish saying it.  He was so tight but his ass was nice and warm around my cock.  I fucked him just the way he liked it and gave him a load sooner than I would have liked to but he had me so worked up.

He turned around and said “Finish me off for dessert.”  I got down again and took his cock and just about swallowed it down and he was shooting his load in my throat.  I looked up at him and said “Mmmmmmmmm, mighty tasty dessert.”  He laughed and hit me with his cock in my face.  I thought you would like it.  He put the back pack back on and then said lets go and we headed down the rest of the trail.  When we got to the bottom of the mountain we got dressed and walked a rather long walk back to the ski rental and turned in our skis.   

No comments:

Post a Comment