Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hungover- Part 2

"HUNGOVER"  PART TWO OF THREE

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN
 
 

Under steaming hot water, I soaped up my entire body.  Normally, I combine my shower and a jerk-off!   I switched the faucet from hot to icy cold to quell my usual morning jacking routine.  I'm always really horny in the morning but today the cold water was serving a second purpose to help me sober up. 

Just minutes ago, Luke had stood in front of me exposing his smoking hot naked body!  I still had a lot of questions when I walked naked into the kitchen.

 

My head had almost stopped throbbing as I sipped the strong black coffee.  I finally asked Luke some of my questions:

"so...um...this house is really nice...is it your house?"
 
"No, I live here with my Aunt and Uncle.  Normally, I would never bring anyone here, but they are out of town for the weekend."

"Okay, I think you are going to have to fill me in on some of the details from last night.  Did I do anything really stupid to embarrass myself?"

"Well...sort of.... you were pretty loud when you said that you wanted to suck my dick !  The music was really loud too, so I don't know if a lot of people heard you.  As the party was wandering down, you were too!  You passed out on the bar!  You wasn't in any condition to drive, so I put you in my car.  "On the moon!"   was your response when I asked where you lived.  I brought you here to sober up."

"Oh fuck!  I am so sorry.  So...um...what happened to my clothes?"

"I guess you don't remember anything!   Before I could get you into the house, you tripped and fell into our flower-bed.  You ended up as a dirty mess.  Your clothes are in the laundry room waiting to be washed.  It was quite a challenge to get them off of you!  Somehow, I managed, but it wasn't easy."

"Oh shit, I wish I could remember.....did we...did you and I...uhm....what I am asking is... did we have sex?"

"Seeing you naked, I certainly wanted to, but I didn't think it would be right to take advantage of someone in your condition.  Dude, you have a really nice dick and a hot body.  I slept with you last night in my bed.  By the way, you snore!   I thought it would be more fun to wait to have sex when you was stone-cold sober."

Luke refilled my coffee cup.  We just stood there naked  in the kitchen looking at each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment