Saturday, September 22, 2012

Life Guard

Life Guard

Story by Larry

 
I was a swimmer on the swim team in school so for a summer job it only seemed natural to try out for life guard with the local parks department.  I figured I would get stationed at some pool or something since it was my first year.  Boy was I wrong.   I work out a lot and it shows.  My body is in excellent shape.  I have one of those V shape torsos.  My shoulders are wide and muscular; my pecs stand tall and I can bounce them which I love to do with my nipple rings I have an 8 pack and my waist it small and my ass is a tight bubble. My legs are hard and on giant muscle.  Anyhow, enough of the bragging about how good I look.  
 
I ended up being stationed on the beach.  I really didn't mind.  Each life guard had a little shack they could store things in and had a cot to relax on when off duty if you wanted to hang around.  I and 3 other guards shared the station.  One of them even rigged up a battery operated fridge inside the shack with a battery that was charged by 4 solar panels on the roof of the shack.  What more could we ask for.  We kept cold soda and beer in the fridge for on and off duty and food sometimes if we were hungry. 

The guy who set all this up was living in the shack.  He had given up his apartment to save money and figured when the summer ended if he wasn't kept on he would just get a furnished room. He was hot.  He used to work out on the beach.  He’d run 5 miles a day on the sand, then he would do pull ups on a bar he rigged to the floor of the shack since it was so high up.  He did pushups on the deck or inside the shack.  He had a set of dumbbells he used every day.  I sometimes worked out with him after work. 

I started to dream of him in his speedo we had to wear when on duty. They didn't leave much to the imagination and from what I could see he was packing a full load.  I walked in on him once getting out of bed.  He slept naked, so I got a full view.  He was long and thick with a set of giant low hanging balls.  He was also bald as a baby's ass.  I asked him why he shaved and he said it was just more comfortable in the summer.  He felt he didn't sweat as much.  “I keep it nice and smooth too.  See?”  He took my hand and rubbed it over his groin right above his cock.  It was smooth.

“I don't know if I could do that” I said.  “Sure you could.  I’ll help you tonight.  Right now we have to do a double.  The other guys aren't coming in today.”  We went out on the deck and the beach was already getting crowded.  Did I mention we were stationed at the gay nude section of the beach?  It made for a very interesting day.  Guys always coming up to us in their all together on some pretext or another just to talk to us.  I loved every minute of it and not that I didn't make the best of it either.  I got plenty of head in the shack when no one else was around and got fucked a few times too.

That night at dusk we went into the shack and had a beer.  My partner said “Ok drop the suit.”  I looked at him.  “I told you I would help you.  You’ll never really know how good it feels till you are yourself.”  Slowly I dropped the suit and when I turned around he was naked.  “Figured you would feel more at east if I was naked too” he said.  He had water and a razor ready.  He smeared shave cream all over and around my cock and balls.  Slowly and methodically he shaved first my cock then my balls and then my crotch surrounding everything.  It felt weird but it did feel good.

“You’ll have to do it about every 2-3 days depending on how fast it grows back or you could always have it waxed and then it would stay out for at least a month.  It’s a little rough on the balls though that way.”  He took my balls in his hand and said so how does it feel.  I told him weird but good.  With that he bent down and took my cock in his mouth.  He sucked me off for a few minutes before asking me “And how does that feel.”  I looked down at him and told him fucking fantastic.  He told me “Good.  Lay on the cot and I’ll finish you off.  I could use a good load in my stomach.”

I lay down and held my cock which was rock hard up straight.  I was shocked when instead of him sucking me off he sat on my cock.  I watched as my cock slowly disappeared into his ass.  When he was resting on my balls he said “Ahhhhh now that's nice” and started to ride me like he would a horse or something.  He was soon bouncing so that just the tip of my cock stayed in his ass.  Next thing I knew I was being showered with cum.  Just from me fucking him and his cock bouncing on my stomach he had cum this river of cum all over me and the bed.  It was enough for me to shoot a load in his ass.  He felt it and jumped off and took my cock in his mouth to finish me off.  It felt great.

With that there was a knock at the door.  He just said to come in.  I freaked.  It was 2 of the surfers I knew from the beach.  ‘Seems like you started without us” one of them said.  The other turned around and said

“Well let’s get going.  I got things to do and you said we would get off tonight first.”  My life guard partner turned to me and said “Oh, I forgot to tell you we were hosting some cock tonight.”  With that he got on all 4's on the floor.  “Ok guys.  Which one wants this ass?”  The closest guy dropped his swim suit and spit on his cock.  “You’re mine” he said and shoved his cock in my partner. 

 

The other guy dropped his suit and said “So I guess you’re mine.  Assume the position.”  I just sat there.  He walked over and shoved me and then I got on all 4's.  He didn't even spit on his cock and shoved it in my ass.  Damn it hurt.  He was like a telephone pole in length.  They fucked us hard and furious not caring if we were enjoying it or not.  They came quickly and pulled out and cleaned themselves off with a towel that was on the floor.  Then they threw some money on the floor and said “See you on the waves tomorrow boys.”

I looked at my partner.  “What the fuck was that?  Honey, they come by once in a while after closing.  Fuck me or I suck them off and it's an easy 50 or 100 extra.” 

“Do they do it often”  I said.  “It is about twice a week.  They say it's easier and cheaper than finding pussy to get off with and my ass is tighter and I give better head.”

“Who else knows you do this?”  he said.   

“No one does. But if you want in on it I can arrange it.  There are a few other guys who want to but I can't handle them all.  Hell I could use all the money I can get and I’ll take on all fuckers.  Let me at them.  Arrange away and off I am on a new career move.  Instant hooker.”

No comments:

Post a Comment