Saturday, September 1, 2012

Forced Fuck - Part 1

Forced Fuck

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

After work I stopped at a bar at the hotel next to the placed that I worked and was going to have just one drink.  It tasted overall was not bad looking.  One drink led to another.  He asked me to come to his room.  I felt tipsy but agreed.

We ended up in his room.  I was feeling the drink and was now very sleepy.   Somehow I found my shirt was off and the older guy was sucking on my nipples.  It actually felt good.  I stood there as they guy played with my nipples.  His tongue swirled around my chest.  My head was swimming, so I wanted to lay down.  I crawled onto the bed, the older gent pulled on my jeans.  He reached around and unzipped my jeans and pulled down my jeans and started rimming me.  His tongue probed deep into my ass.  I never felt so good.  His tongue darted in and out.  


The older guy removed my jeans as his tongue dug deeper and deeper in my ass.  I wanted to get fucked so badly but I also wanted to sleep.  I was trying to stay awake.  I turned around to say something to the older guy.  I saw that he was now naked.  His cock was enormous and it was heading towards my ass.  I mumbled “No.  Too big.”

But I felt his cock at the opening to my ass.  He was not listening to me.  His cock pressed against my ass but it would not go in.  I turned around to say “Stop”.  But I felt his cock enter my ass.  The pain was terrible.  He started to pound away.  I had trouble breathing.  He started to thrust his cock into my ass.  I wanted to scream but could not utter a word.  Before I knew it I blacked out.     


I woke up all tied up.  I tried to wipe the sleep from my eyes and noticed my hands were bound.  I focused my eyes and saw that the older guy was not in the room.  Instead a nice looking guy was sucking my rock hard cock.  As he deep throated me, I thought back to last night.   My ass hurt from him fucking me.  There was not much that I remembered.  

I looked down at this guy, whoever he was, he was one good cock sucker.  I watched as he sucked me.  It did not take long before I shot my load.  I came in big spurts.  He swallowed some but let the cum splash on his face.  When I was done, he stood up and told me to stick out my tongue. He ordered me to lick his face clean. 


At first I resisted, but since I was bound and tied, I started to lick his face.  

He gagged me and left the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment