Friday, January 13, 2012

Troy

Troy



"I have a very vivid imagination.  I love writing stories and posting them to a little blog I have on the internet.  The stories are sometimes culled from my life, while others are just fiction that comes from my fantasies.

I was sitting at my computer desk composing a story waiting for my best friend, Troy, to come over. I have been best friends with Troy since grade school.  The Blog and my sexual orientation are the only things I have never shared with Troy.  If only he knew that I have had a secret crush on him for years!   

I had written accounts of my desire to be with Troy.  I loved to dream what it would be like to be in bed with him.  So my stories about Troy were very detailed about what we would do together.

I left the computer on and ran to the bathroom to clean up.  I forgot that I left the front door unlocked for Troy to enter. 

He walked into my room, and he noticed the computer was on.  He started to read my Blog which had a story about him on the screen.    

When I got done cleaning up, I came out to the living room and saw Troy at the computer.  I looked over his shoulder and saw that he was reading the posting about him.  I held my breath in anticipation of his reaction, but......

He turned around and faced me.  He yelled, “I can’t believe it.” 

I answered, “Are you upset that I wrote about you?”  He stood up and shook his head ‘NO’ then he said, “I can’t believe it.”  I pleaded, “What?”

Troy took a step towards me, “The whole world knows that you have a crush on me.  Why did you not tell me?”  He took another step towards me.  I stammered, “I, I, I” 

Before I could get anything more out, Troy pressed his lips to mine.  It began as a short kiss, and then it became longer.  He kissed as I had dreamed. His tongue intertwined with my tongue. After kissing for a few minutes we stopped.   

He looked deep into my eyes.  He stuck his hand down the front of my pants.  I felt him grab hold of my cock.  I had dreamt of seeing his cock.  As he held me, I unzipped his pants and pulled them down.  He had on bikini briefs.  They hugged his cock and balls.  The outline of his ever growing hard cock was too much to resist.

I pealed the briefs off his cock and watched his cock spring out and get erect.  He was bigger than I thought he would be.

His cock was magnificent.  It was at least eight inches long, with a nice thickness.  His mushroom head looked enormous to me.  His pee hole had precum oozing out.  I placed my finger on the precum and smeared it all around the tip of his cock.  I stuck my finger in my mouth.  I said, “Tastes good.” 

I reached under his balls and cupped them in the palm of my hand.  While I held his balls, I leaned down and placed his cock in my mouth.  I quickly sucked his cock.  Troy was surprised how easily I handled his large cock.  At first, Troy leaned back and just enjoyed the blowjob.

Then he decided to join me in some 69 action.  I released his cock and it bobbed in the air as he turned around and removed my pants and underwear and took my cock deep into his mouth.  He resumed the position next to me and we continued sucking each other’s cock.

I had dreamt of sucking his cock for hours but in reality it lasted just minutes before we both came.  We laid next to each other.

Troy said, “Your Blog states that you wanted me since we were kids.  Why did you not say something?” 

Before I could answer, Troy said, “Don’t answer that.”  He kissed me on the lips. 

Troy asked, “Are you going to write about this?”  I just smiled.       

2 comments:

  1. This posting was nice but I need to know how Hobo is getting along with Kris and Catman.

    Please Catman tell us how the new year is coming with Kris and Hobo. You must have gotten into all sorts of trouble with after holiday parties.

    Do Tell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan 20 is the next posting that is scheduled about Hobo and Kris.

    ReplyDelete