Friday, December 9, 2011

The Sleeper

The Sleeper



Holidays bring loads of food, and our family get together was no exception.  My brother brought a friend of his from college.  After the big meal, he climbed into my bed and took a nap. 

We played cards into the wee hours of the night.  I was tired and headed up to my room and found my brother's friend sleeping in my bed.  He was supposed to sleep down in the rec room with my brother.  So I tried waking him but he did not stir.

I wondered waht he was wearing under the covers.  I slowly pulled back the covers to reveal he was only wearing his briefs.  I again wondered what his cock looked like.  I reached under his leg opening of his underwear and started feeling his balls and cock by running my fingers under his brief’s leg opening.  I did this  slowly so that I did not wake him up. 

After feeling around for a few minutes, I decided to grab the waistband of his underwear and pull it slowly down.  I saw his thick bush of pubes and run your my through the hair.  Slowly I pull his briefs down to reveal his cock and ball.  Ever so slowly I run my finger along the shaft of his cock.  I cup his balls and admire them.  Now I wondered what his cock would taste like.  I grab it and hold it towards your mouth.  I get to suck on it for a few seconds before he stirs and I pull up his briefs and place the covers back on him. 

I climb into bed and he looks over at me and smile.  I smile back and pull the covers up.  I love holidays.

I climb into the bed and

No comments:

Post a Comment