Friday, November 4, 2011

One in Seven Billion

One in Seven Billion

Submitted by HETERO CHALLENGE

Most of the story was taken from the great writings that you can find on Underduhrainbows.blogspot.com

I was lonely.  I needed to get out.  But where?  I need to be around people, even if they did not make contact with me.  I went to a bar that had music that had dancing.  To be in the presence of guys bumping and grinding next to me, sounded great.  

I walked into the bar and was amazed at the number of guys on the dance floor.  Each one was appealing to me.  But they were in their own world.  I got a beer at the bar. I took a sip, then I took a long swallow.  I started to dance.  No one seemed to care, or even notice me.  I finished the beer.  I set the empty bottle down on a table and joined everyone on the dance floor.  No one noticed. 

This was par for the course.  FUCK them. I continued to dance.  Fuck them all.  I looked around and noone made contact with me.  Then I spotted him.

Am I losing myself?  Wait. Is he looking at me, still? Can't be. He was too hot for moi.  Moi is not in the mood for rejection, but he keeps looking. I look behind me...it can't possibly be that “guy!” That guy is a woman. Maybe I'm the guy. He looks at me. He turns his head to the beat, I lose eye-contact every 3 seconds, but every 3 seconds I find it again, his blue eyes shimmering, Then I realize that I'm that guy!

“FUCK YOU.” I say. “Fuck you for acting like a pussy.” I look at his ass, I lose contact with his eyes, I look up, I find it again. I look at his body, at his straw hair, at his ass again, I don't make eye contact for almost a song, I look back at his eyes, I find it again.

I step. I step again. My jeans rub against his. Not eye contact but jeans contact. Even better. Desperation bubbles up, this doesn't happen often, by the time the song ends, he may never look at me again. I push my luck. I push into him. I grab his hands, his arms, feel the tiny little yellow hairs on his skin, breathe on his neck, warm, hot breath, he doesn't pull away.

It's been four songs and we're grinding and bumping. My knees hurt. He turns around. We make eye-contact again. I turn around. We lose it again. I turn back at him, this doesn't happen often, he may never look at me again. I push my luck, I push my nose towards his, his nose hits my eye, White boys have big noses, I slant my head, let him graze under my shadow but I graze his instead, I couldn't see it in the dark, the way his golden facial hair blended perfectly with his skin. I enjoy it. I'm a buffalo, I graze.

I turn my head a little bit more, he's sucking my face, literally, his mouth is too wide, I'm kissing air, what is his tongue doing, why is it running away, what am I kissing, a mouth or a canyon, there's nothing here, the fuck is going on, WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?!

I pull back, slightly disappointed. But his eyes never left me.  The music is loud.

I shout my name. “J!!!”

“My name's Ryan, what's yours?”

I look back at him for a second, dumb, “It's J!!!!”

“Oh, Patrick.”

“What? You said your name's Ryan?”

“Oh cool, so your name's Ryan.”

“WHAT!? No, it's J!!!”

“I thought you said it was Ryan.”

“No, you said your name is Ryan...I'll be right back.”

I get another beer so I can drink while I dance, burn calories while I consume, this way I'll never get fat.  Also, to forget the stupid conversation.   When I return, Ryan-Patrick-Whatever is dancing with his friends, he sees me, shakes his butt, and keeps looking my way.

“This boy wants to fuck.” I'm smiling.

My insecurity's intense but I forget it, I forget it all when I turn Ryan-Patrick-TooHotForMe turns around to face me, I look away, I can't maintain eye-contact but he can, and I'm finding it hard to believe me that he's into me this much. I feel other eyes staring at us, grinding and badly kissing on the dance floor, and I don't care.

I don't care if there's seven billion people out there in the world and no one says hi or the very least, eye-fucks the shit out of me. I only need one. Only one from that seven billion people to say “hi” and eye-fuck the shit out of me.  Where is THAT ONE?

The music stops, and so does everyone in the room.  Am I the only one moving?  Everyone is frozen in time.  Except Ryan-Patrick-TooHotFor Me.  He is walking towards me.  No one notices, no one moves.  Seven Billion people in the world and he stops in front of moi.  Our eyes lock for a moment, but it seems like eternity.  He is just inches from my face.  I feel his breath.  I feel his touch, as he puts his arms around me.  His kiss is quick.  He pulls away. NO!  I don’t want it to end.  He stills holds me. 

It is now or never.  THIS ONE in seven billion.  I lunge forward and our lips press together one more time.  He does not pull away. I feel him relaxing and pushing his mouth towards me.

I ask myself, “What will happen after this kiss?”  My only answer is “This kiss is never going to end.”  I hear the music starting back up.  Guys are dancing to the beat.  Our kiss continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment