Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fun Alex - Part 1

FUN ALEX!

Submitted by CATMAN

Part 1 of 2



The lunch table in our break room at work was all abuzz with talk about Sarah's birthday party this Saturday.  Sarah is our office manager, who went out of her way to welcome me to the team, when I was hired five months ago.    Everyone seemed to be excited about someone named Alex who would be at the party.  Dave, who was seated next to me, explained that Alex used to work in our office as an intern. 

All the guys around the table began telling their Alex stories.  They told me about:   the time he streaked the field at a football game and was almost arrested.   Getting naked and making 'snow angels' in the park one Christmas Eve.   Skinny-dipping at the public beach in front of everyone at the lake.  'Mooning' a bus full of senior citizens.  There was story after story.  Dave said, "He's wild and crazy, and will do any dare!"

Alex sounded like a really fun guy to me, but it seemed like all of his antics, involved him getting naked.  I wondered if maybe he wasn't so daring, just an 'exhibitionist'?   I looked forward to the party to meet this guy and find out what he was all about.

Saturday, at the party, a cheer went up in the room for a late arrival.  He was an awesome looking guy, perhaps a little on the scruffy side, very casually dressed.  It was Alex.   He went straight to the bar for a drink before making his round of the room to greet his old co-workers.  I was standing with Lauren, our office receptionist, who had drunk a few too many shots of vodka. 

Alex hugged Lauren, then turned to me.  There was something special about the way he looked at me.  "So, you're the new guy?"

"And you must be the infamous Alex, who does any dare!"

Lauren whispered in Alex's ear.  He got a devilish look on his face and grabbed me, planting a lip-lock on me.  A french kiss that lasted about twenty seconds.  Everyone in the room broke out in laughter.  My face must have been 'lobster' red.  He looked at me and smiled, "Sorry, she dared me, but nice to meet you." 

I thought Alex was really quite charming, but I was really pissed!  Not at Alex, but at Lauren.  She was the only one in our office who knew I was gay.  I was sorry I ever confided in her, because it felt like she was trying to "out me".   I walked away to a corner where I could fume and fade into the woodwork.  A half hour later, I had to pee so I went to the bathroom.   I should have locked the door because Alex came bursting in right behind me.  I was already standing at the commode with my cock in my hand.

"Hey, shove over and give me some room!  I gotta go too!"   We stood there emptying our bladders.  Alex looked down and said, "Nice dick!  About as big as mine."  I didn't know how to respond, so I just finished as quickly as possible.  Zipped up, washed my hands and walked out.

I had one more drink before deciding to call it a night.  I was behind the wheel of my car about to pull out from the curb, when there was a knock on my window.   It was Alex.  "Leaving so soon?  We never got a chance to really get acquainted.  I hope it wasn't anything to do with the kiss."

I admitted, "Actually the kiss was nice.  You kiss really well.  It was just unexpected, that's all."  He leaned into the car and pulled my head to him and kissed me again.  This time, I fully participated.  When he pulled his head out of my window, he walked around and got in my car.  "When I worked in the office, I was in the 'closet' too.  Now I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks."  He leaned over and kissed me again.  "So...are we going to your place or mine?  I still want to get acquainted with you."

As I drove to my apartment, I asked him if he really did all of those crazy things I heard about.  "Sure, I love being naked all the time, so it was no big deal.  I think I look good totally nude, so I like showing off.   It shocks a lot of people, but fuck em if they can't take a joke! "  Just before  I pulled into my parking place, Alex reached over and grabbed my crotch, and he started getting undressed before we even got in the door.   I was shocked when just inside, he removed his boxers, turned to me and said, "Everyone else has already seen me naked, now it's the new guys turn!  Care to join me?  Where's your bedroom?""  

Even though Alex had a hot, tight body and was well hung, I said,  "Wow, Dude, slow down!  Do you always move this fast?  We just got in the door!"

Alex laughed, "I  do everything on impulse, especially when I'm horny!"   He walked over to me and began unbuttoning my shirt, "Look, I figure, we can sit and gab for a while about unimportant stuff and eventually end up in your bed.  Or we can just skip the small talk and just get to it."  Now that he had my shirt off, he began working on my pants.  "If I'm not mistaken, that kiss in the car showed that you are interested and so does your big cock that seems to be getting hard right now!  I guess I'm not the only one who is horny."

Yes, he was right!  I kicked off my shoes, so he could remove my pants and underwear which were now at my ankles.  Everything was happening so fast, my head was spinning, but I led the way to my bedroom.  I remembered Dave's word:  "Alex is wild and crazy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment