Sunday, July 10, 2011

High Rise - Part 1

High Rise

Idea by Roving Reporter MB.


Part 1 of 2



I loved lying naked in my apartment. I loved the freedom. Once I got home, I would strip down. Even when I had company over, we were safe from spying eyes. I kept the window blinds open. I never worry about someone seeing me since my apartment was 15 floors high. It was great living in a high rise.

The only days I had to be careful were when they washed the outside of my windows. But I always got a notice from the office and marked it on my calendar. Sometimes I would sit outside on my balcony and watch the guys wash the windows. I would wear Speedo. They seemed to enjoy the view and I did too.

I read the latest story on Horny Fiction Blog. It was ‘July 4th with Steven’. The story had them back together and the story even ended with the possibility of them getting back together in Stephen’s apartment. I love those two characters. I looked at their pictures and started to dream about a three way with them.


I walked back to the bedroom and laid on my back. My cock was hard from reading the story. The thought of doing a three way got me so excited. I started to slowly jack off. If I had two guys with me right now, I knew what I would do. I would suck one of the guys while the other guy sucked me. I definitely wanted to be the guy in the middle.

I heard some noise. I stopped jerking off and listened. I was 15 floors up. It was safe to continue jacking off. I inserted my finger into my ass. I wished it was someone’s cock.

I heard banging, once again. I sat up in bed. The banging happened again. It was coming from outside. But I was 15 floors up. I could not imagine what could cause the banging.


I went over to the window and peeked out. I saw water on the balcony. But the weather was sunny with blue skies. The heard the banking once again. It was actually coming from the other side of the apartment.


I ran to the other window and opened it and looked out. The two window washers were standing in the lift. They had seen me in the bedroom. One guy had his rock hard cock in his hand. I stood there naked, staring at them while they stared at me. I asked, "You are not supposed to wash the window till Friday." He smiled and said, "Today is Friday."

They both smiled. The other guy unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. This was my chance at a three way. I grew hard as I stepped back and opened the window all the way.


The climbed into the room and followed me into the bedroom.

5 comments:

  1. PART 2 PART 2 Hurry please
    Dave xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is going to be one hot story jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. G-morning Jay! I'm liking what you have done with my story so far!

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like part 2. Thanks for a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Jay,got my motor running, waitin for pt 2.hal

    ReplyDelete