Friday, July 1, 2011

Car Mechanic - Part 2

Car Mechanic

Part 2 of 3

I decided to take him up on something to drink in his fridge. I hoped he had a beer. I could use one right about now. As I turned to head to the office, I tripped over my briefcase. I twisted my ankles and hit my head. I felt warm sticky liquid, as I passed out.

We were naked on a deserted beach. He was carrying me to a blanket that laid on the beach. The palm trees swayed in the breeze. He set me on the blanket and brushed the hair away from my forehead. His rock hard body laid next to me. I wanted him all to myself. My cock was hard from his touch. Being on a deserted beach, my dreams were coming true.

"You ok?" he asked. I wondered why would I not be ok. He shook me once again and said, "You ok?"

Then I realized I was not on a deserted beach. But I was naked. The mechanic was leaning over me. I had my hand on his shirtless chest. I quickly apologized. I tried to sit up but my head and ankle hurt. I said, "What happened?"

He smiled at me and said, "You tripped on your briefcase and hit you head on the oil tray. I stripped you down and have the clothes in the wash." I lifted the blanket and saw I was naked and with a hardon.

I was so embarrassed. "Was I hard when..?"

He took off his hat and said, "Oh, yes. It is perfectly normal."

I rubbed my head and felt a knot. "I take it when you hit your head, your cock gets hard?"

He laughed, "No, when a hot looking guy undresses you, you get hard."

I placed my hand on his chest. "Is this from experience?"

He leaned in and checked the knot on my head. "I have done it a few times. You in no shape to drive. Spend the night. My place is in the back of the shop."

He lifted me and carried me out the side door and around back to his place. The sun was setting.

I told him to stop of a minute and I wanted to watch the sunset. It was beautiful. The colors were changing before my eyes.
He turned to carry me into his place. "Don’t tell me you dream of someone carrying you into the sunset?"

I smiled.

He looked into my eyes and we kissed.

1 comment:

  1. My only comment is a big mouth wide grin
    :-)
    My only comment is a big mouth wide grin
    :-)

    ReplyDelete