Monday, May 16, 2016

Underwear Modeling

Underwear Modeling

Story by Jay

I have a friend who loves underwear as much as I do.  I asked that he model his latest pair of underwear for me.  He met me at the door to his apartment wearing a pair of bed undies.  I smiled as I examined how they looked on him.



They were nice and tight and I could see the outline of his cock against the material.  I wanted to touch him and feel the outline.  He laid on the bed and I was starting to drool over the sight of him.


I stood at the foot of the bed and looked downward over his hairy chest, his stomach and his undies.


I saw his cock get hard and poke upward.  I undressed and I strallered myself over his head I let my balls dangle and rest on his forhead.  I wanted to see more.



He reached under the waistband and held his cock.  I could see him stroking his cock.  My cock was straight up as I begged to see his cock.



He lifted his waistband and I saw his cock sticking up.  His pee hole was wide.  I leaned forward to get a closer look.  He pulled his underwear downward.



I could smell his cock.  I inhaled as I took his cock deep into my mouth.  He was sucking on my balls as I took his cock so deep in my mouth that my face was in his bush of pubes.



He stopped sucking my balls and told me to wait a minute.  He got on all fours and let me gaze on his ass.n  His underwear had a cutout and I had easy access to his as hole.  I squealed in delight.



I positioned himself and I knew what he wanted.  I spread his ass cheeks and looked at his ass hole.  I knew he wanted my hot tongue first, then my cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment