Friday, February 5, 2016

First Roommate - Part 2

First Roommate

Story By Jay

Part 2 of 2

Tony was the best roommate I ever had.  Tony was very sexy and sensual.  We kissed and made out for the longest time.  His mouth and tongue were always willing to kiss and suck.



But my favorite thing about Tony was his cock.  It would get so hard.  It would lay on his red pubes and highlight his cock and balls.



I loved seeing his red hair around his cock and balls.  He would stroke his cock for the longest time.



I love watch his cum.  His load would shoot out of his cock and land on his chest and stomach.

He was my first roommate.  We are still friends and see each other every so often.  I still love seeing his red hair and great body.  To this day, I still get excited with I see a guy with red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment