Friday, July 3, 2015

Guy Watching

Guy Watching

Story by Jay

I love to bird watch.  I go out into the wooded area of a park that is near to where I live.  I bring a pair of binoculars and scan for birds.  At least, that is what I tell anyone who asks me what I am doing. 

What I am doing is using the binoculars to spy on guys who go into the woods to have sex.



I usually look for guys in early morning or late evening.  That is the best time for viewing.  I get all excited and usually have to release my cock from the confines of my jeans.  When I spot guys, I jack off while they are engaging into sex.



Last week I went to the park early.  It was cool out so I wore a jeans jacket and jeans pants.  I unbuckled the jeans and unzipped them.  My cock was rock hard and pointing to the sky.  I spotted movement in the woods and found two guys moving around in the woods.  They had unzipped each other’s jeans and were sticking their hands down into the jeans and playing with each other’s cocks.

My cock was rock hard as I stroked it.  I needed to cum but I waited to see if they were going to just jack off or do more.  I was thrilled when they started to strip and were naked in a matter of minutes.  

By now I would had jacked off and been done as they finished up cumming.  But these two guys were really enjoying outdoor sex. 



They were on the ground sucking each other.  I saw the guy that was on top was sucking the other guy’s cock.  I was so ready to cum.  Then the guy sat up as the other guy rimmed his ass.   This was too much for me.  I stroked faster and came, splatting my cum all over the ground.


I milked the last drops of cum from my cock as I watched the two guys finished up their sex.  They quickly got dressed and went their separate ways.  This was a better session.

No comments:

Post a Comment