Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dude Ranch

Dude Ranch

Story by Jay

I love being on vacation.  This year I was going to a dude ranch that belonged to a friend of mine.  He had a ranch hand that was a real stud.  His name was Jose.  I met him last time I was here.  We hit it off and we spent a lot of time together.
 
This year the weather was spectacular.  It was warm, with blue sky with puffy clouds.  A friend of mine, Joe, told me to go out to the field and select a horse and go for a ride.
 
It was a short distance to the field.  My friend’s horses were beautiful creatures.  I could watch them trotting around for hours.  They were tame and came to me with just a whistle.   It was beautiful country and I decided to sun bath.  I heard a horse galloping and figured it was one of the herd.  Then I spotted him.  It was Jose.  He was the ranch hand who rode up on his horse.  He was standing off to the side watching me.

I started to unbutton my shirt.  He smiled as I removed my shirt.  He yelled out “More.”  I unzipped my pants.  He did the same.  I took off my pants and laid on the ground in just my bikini briefs.  His pants were opened and his pubes were showing.  He had on no underwear.  He again yelled “More.”
I took off my briefs.  My cock was hard.  He smiled again and said “Nice.”  He opened his pants more and his cock and balls hung down.  He came closer and I laid on the ground with my cock standing up.  It was rock hard.  He came up to me and said “Looking good.  I miss that awesome piece of meat.”

He took off his pants and put them on a pile with my clothes.  He asked “How about a ride to the lake?”

We mounted up and rode down to the edge of the lake.  My cock stayed upright all the way.  I remember my visit last year and our sexual encounter.  It was great.  I rode my horse faster.  When we got to the edge of the lake, he placed a blanket down on the ground.  He grabbed me in an embrace and kissed me. 

I felt tingly all over.  His hard cock pressed against my cock.  We quickly laid on the ground and kissed once again.  He was on top of me, and then he rolled over and had me on top of him.  We did that a few time.  Finally he whispered for me to fuck him.  We were out in the wilderness with no one around and he still whispered.

The sky was so blue with some white cloud.  It was perfect area on the edge of the lake.  I lifted his legs and directed my cock toward his ass hole.  I leaned forward and pushed.  He held his breath as I met with some resistance with the size of my cockhead.  He whispered again “Fuck me.”

I pushed and felt my cockhead enter his ass.  He let out a loud grunt.  I pushed slowly allowing him to adjust to my size.  He said louder “Faster.”  I pushed until I was all the way in.  I now started to pick up speed.

He made noises as I started to pound faster.  He held on to my legs as I continue to fuck him.  His cock was rigid and leaking precum.  I knew I was close to cumming.  He screamed “Faster.”  I was already at top speed, but I stayed pounding until I scream “Cumming.”  He reached for his cock, and giving himself a few jerks, he started to cum.  I looked down to see cum fly out the end of his cock, landing on his chest in white gobs of semen.

I removed my cock and felt him grab me in a hug and he pulled me towards him.  Our chests were heaving, drinking in all the oxygen we could. 

We laid on our backs looking at the view of blue sky, to blue shimmering water of the lake. 


I had a week vacation and this was day one.  What a way to start a vacation.         

2 comments:

  1. Very Impressed Jay!!

    I have been a faithful reader for years and have commented anonymously as Joe for your best work. I look forward to hearing about the rest of your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe. Always nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete