Saturday, March 7, 2015

Dow at the Lake (Tomorrow)

Down at the Lake (Tomorrow)

Story by Jay

Inspired by Jim

I laid in bed thinking of what happened today.  It started as just a trip down to the lake in my quad and ended with a fantastic time with this guy I met at the lake. 

I could not get the guy I met at the lake out of my head.  What a body?  What a cock?  AND WHAT AN ASS?  He said “Tomorrow.”  What will happen tomorrow?

I was too excited to sleep.  Tomorrow was all I could think of.  Finally I drifted off to sleep.  But my dreams stayed thinking of my next sexual encounter with him. 

I woke up rock hard.  I jumped in the shower and let the hot water flowed down and caress my body.  My cock throbbed from the stimulation of the spray of water.  I felt I was going to explode.  I immediately turned off the water and grabbed a towel.



I toweled dry myself.  I was not sure when he would arrive at the lake.  So I decided to spend the whole day at the lake.  I jumped on the quad and took off.  The vibration of the engine was almost too much for my overly sensitive cock. 



I parked near the edge of the lake.  I looked around and saw his horse in the distance.  It was tied to a tree, but the guy was nowhere to be found.  I started to search the area.  Where was he? 

I found him at the edge of the lake.  He had a blanket spread out.  He jumped up to greet me when he saw me.  His body was as I remembered it, muscular, with a hard cock.  We embraced and kissed.  He said “Sit.” 

We sat close to each other.  He held my hand and we kissed.  My cock was standing up straight.  He smiled and laid on his back and pulled me over on top of him.  He automatically raised his legs upward. 

Since I saw him yesterday I wanted his ass and I now had my chance to fuck him.  He reached over to a knapsack and pulled out lube.  He greased my cock and his asshole and I kissed him as I positioned my cock to penetrate his asshole. My cock head poked at his ass hole.  


       
As we kissed, I entered his asshole and I pushed as far as I could go then I started to thrust my hips back and forth.  He moaned as we made love.  The sun beat down and warmed our bodies.  He had reached down for his cock and started jacking off his cock.  He was breathing faster.  In a low voice he said “Harder.” 

I increased my speed.  His ass was tight and I now was penetrating his ass as far as I could go.  He cried out “Harder.” 

I fucked his with all my might.  Cum was shooting out of his cock and spraying us.  I pounded him until I was ready to cum.  I let out a grunt as I unload inside of him. 

We were now breathing fast.  I laid next to him as we caught our breath. 


I wondered what tomorrow would bring.  But for now, I decided to just live for today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment