Saturday, February 21, 2015

Two Dads - Part 1

Two Dads

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay

I was on a business trip this week.  My wife packed my bags and I said goodbye to her and my son.  Flight was on time and I was able to take a shuttle to the hotel.  I have been to the home office quite a few times so everything was scheduled and worked like clockwork.  I sat in the room and looked at my watch.  I had a few hours till the first meeting.

I laid back and thought about the first time I attended the sales meetings.  It was a cold winter day and flights were late in arriving.  I was checking in and I overheard a guy complaining that he did not have a room.  The clerk told him all rooms were booked.

I heard him mention the company he worked for.  It was the same as mine.  I interrupted their conversation and asked if he was here for the sales meeting which he was.  I don’t know why I felt so close to this stranger but I did.  I offered to share my room.  He immediately took my offer.

My heart was pounding as we rode the elevator to my floor.  I felt like a teenager again.  We talked about family.  We were both married with a son each.  We both married young.   His name was Tom.



We got into the room and settled in.  We had time before the meeting to rest up and clean up.  He went first and stripped down and I stared at his gorgeous body.  I don’t know what came over me but I was attracted to this young man.  I stood and faced him.  His cock grew right in front of me.  He stepped closer.  We kissed.  It was a simple kiss.  Our lips touched briefly.  We stood there.  I felt his breath on my face.



He grabbed my shirt and pulled me in.  Our lips pressed against each other.  It was the most passionate kiss I ever had.  He held me tightly to his body.  His cock poked against me.  I reached down and held his throbbing cock in my hand.  Electricity flowed through our body.  We continued to kiss.  Our tongue explored each other mouths.



We briefly stopped kissing.  He removed my shirt.  We did not feel awkward or wrong in what we were doing.  I dropped to my knees.  His cock was right in front of my face.  It felt natural as I took his cock into my mouth.  I never sucked cock before.  I inhaled his man scent, it turned me on.  



After sucking for a while, I stood up and he helped me to undress.  He was not on his knees and he took my cock in his mouth.  The warm moist feeling of his mouth drove me over the edge.  I found myself on the floor with both of us sucking each other’s cock.
 
I knew I did the right thing.  We started to sweat as we explored each other’ body.  I never was so turned on.  Then I felt it.  That stirring in your loins that signaled it was time to cum.  I removed his cock and said “I am cumming.”  He held my ass and pushed my cock deep into his mouth.  I found myself doing the same as we climaxed and shot our loads.

We laid there exhausted.  After a brief rest, we got up and started getting ready for our meeting.  We were in a good mood, feeling close to each other.  We showered together and got dressed.  We headed out to the sales meeting.


1 comment:

  1. Great story, Jay :-) Very sensual.
    Can't wait for part 2....

    ReplyDelete