Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Starting College - Part 1

Starting College

Part 1 of 4

Story by Jay

I arrived early before the start of college classes.  The dorm was pretty deserted, so I had the whole place to myself.  I decided to explore the surrounding area.  There was a park like area on the far side of the campus.
I walked around and found it mostly deserted as well.  Then I spotted a guy sitting in the bushes.  He was naked and he motion with his hand for me to come over.



Hwe was slender with a nice body, nice cock, and nice balls.  He stayed on his knees and looked around to make sure no one was around.  He unzipped my shorts and pulled out my already hard cock and my balls.  I was glad I wore no underwear that morning.



He went straight to sucking my cock.  He was amazingly good.  His tongue was sheer magic.  He sucked, taking my cock deep in his mouth.



He released my cock and looked at it as he stroked it.


I was so excited.  Here I was out in the open area hidden by a few bushes, being sucked, and now jerked off that I came quickly.  I shot my load all over his face.  It was what he wanted and I saw his jerk his cock and shot a load on the ground.



Wow.  He finished up my sucking the remaining drops from my cock.  Then he disappeared deeper into the woods.  I was hooked.  This was a fantastic place for a quick blowjob.

No comments:

Post a Comment