Monday, September 15, 2014

Skinny Dipping at the Camp Ground

Skinny Dipping at the Camp Ground

Requested by 'mysterie boy'

Story by Jay

It was a hot day at the camp ground.  It was good that it was clothing optional camp grounds.  I over heard that there was a swimming pool over by the regular camp ground.  You had to wear swim suits.  I was getting use to being naked all weekend in this camp ground. Then I heard that it closed at 10 PM.  Some of us decided to sneak over and skinny dip at 11 PM.



There were just a few of us that went.  I stopped at the shower to rinse off.  A guy came in and stood next to me.  The warm water felt good and we were both having rock hard erections.  He put his hand on my shoulder and leaned in and said "Later."  He left to go to the pool.  I stood there a few more minutes and thought "I wish it was later."



When I went out side, there were guys splashing around in the pool.  I jumped in and the water felt great.  I laid back and watched the other guys having fun.  Each one of the guys were studs that I would have loved to take back to my tent.  I was starting to get hard again.



One guy motioned for me to join him.  We talked and enjoyed the water.  Some friends of his came in and he said he would see me later and went to join his friends.



I went to a corner of the pool and saw a guy with his back to me.  I could see through the crystal clear water and was totally mesmerized seeing his round bubble butt.  My cock again started to get rock hard again.



He climbed out of the water and sat on a bench.  He had a magnificent body and what a cock.  He spotted me and said hi.  I returned the greeting.  We just sat there exchanging glances but it did not look like it was going to amount to anything.  After a while, I decided to head back to my tent.  I went into the showers to rinse.





I had soaped up when I heard someone behind me.  I turned around and it was the guy from the bench.  His cock was now hard.  He reached over to me and pressed my body against the wall of the shower.  We kissed.  Our bodies were pressing against each other.  He whispered "My tent or yours?"

We rinsed and headed back.  Our hard cocks swayed as we walked back.  It is going to be a fun evening.

3 comments:

  1. You have plenty of material to keep this story line going and I hope you do!

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Joe, I have plenty more to keep this going. Watch for more 'skinny dipping'. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete