Thursday, August 14, 2014

Poolside Part 4

POOLSIDE Part 4

Story by Larry

                                I finally couldn't take much more and spun around with my legs up by his head pinning his arms to his side and my cock near his face.  I pulled his head up to meet my cock and he gladly sucked my cock as far as he could into his throat.   He even took his hands and put them on my ass as a brace to take the pressure off so he could suck my cock all the more easily.



                I helped him suck my cock for a while by pulling his head down my shaft and the letting his head go till he only had my head in his mouth and then pulling it back down the shaft.  He was moaning and swirling his tongue around my shaft because he knew that drove me crazy.

                                At one point I let go of his head and he came off my cock long enough to say "Man what did you do shave?"  I laughed as I pulled him back onto my cock and said "Yeah baby just for you, you like it?"  I really didn't do it just for him I did it for another guy at work that sucks me off from time to time.  He mentioned my pubes were long and tickled his nose so I trimmed them and shaved all but a small area over my cock.  I shaved my balls, cock, under my balls and even tried to shave my ass.




                                Actually it's a very different feeling being shaved.  You feel whoever is sucking you off more as their lips slide down your shaft.  If he nibbles and sucks on your crotch you are more sensitive and feel that a lot more.  The hair doesn't and the guy at work said "It gets in the way of the task at hand.  Driving someone crazy to the point of cumming" which I was going to do real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment