Saturday, January 11, 2014

On the Mat - Part 3


On the Mat

 

Story by Larry

 

Part 3 of 3

 

 

 

                        I couldn't believe what was happening to me.  My coach was going to fuck me and man was he hot, all worked out muscles and with tattoos on his arms.  Things you don't really think about or realize till you about to get very intimate and get your brains fucked out.  I felt his cock head at my hole.  He was sitting back on his heels with his legs spread wide on each side of my ass.  He held me by my ankles with my feet high in the air.  Slowly he pushed inside me.  I could feel every centimeter of his cock as it spread my ass open and suddenly his cock head popped in and my ass ring closed in around the ridge of his cock head.  He stopped for a second then started to push in slowly again. 

 

 

 

 

                        Now you would think in my line of business I would be used to older men fucking me after all that was most of my clients but coach wasn't that much older than me.  I tensed up and he had to tell me to relax.  I lay there on my back taking deep breaths to relax with my eyes closed.  He was about half way in and he stopped.  Next thing I knew his arms were behind my knees and he was leaning forward bracing himself on each side of me, his arms in my armpits.  My ass was in the air and he was in like a push up position and started to push inside me again.  God knows how much later I felt his balls on my ass.

 

 

 

 

                        “You ok?” he asked.  I shook my head yes.  He pulled all but the head of his cock out and then rammed it into me and said "I asked you, are you ok"?  I opened my eyes and told him in a low whisper yes.  With that he started to fuck me.  When I closed my eyes again he slammed into me and told me “Open those eyes.  I want to see you.  I want to hear you.  Tell me how my cock is in your ass.”  When I didn't say anything right away he slammed into me again.  I yelped and yelled “It's fucking great.  Fuck me now.  Fill my ass with your cock” I yelled. 

 

 

 

 

                        “That’s better” he said.  He started to really fuck me and when I stopped talking he stopped fucking me.  “I told you I wanted to hear how I was fucking you.  You don't say anything then I won't fuck you.”  I wanted him so much now.  He made my ass so hot.  I told him to fuck me for all I was worth.  I wanted to feel his balls slapping my ass.  I reached up and took his nipples between my fingers and played with them telling him Give it to me.  Give it all.  Fuck me like no man has fucked me before. “  He started fucking me again and let me tell you he did fuck me like no other.  By the time he came inside me I was babbling incoherently under him with my own cum running all over me from shooting without even touching myself. 

 

 

 

 

                        When he pulled his softening cock out him asked if I was ok.  He pulled me into a sitting position, my legs on each side of him draped over his legs.  I told him I was in total bliss.  I’d never been fucked like that before and doubt I ever will again.  He laughed.  “Oh I don't know about that.  Now that I’ve had a taste of that ass I may want more.  Tell me what is the going price for something like we just did.”  I told him I usually get $250.  He laughed.  “What a high priced student I have here.  Guess you are out of my league.”

 

 

 

 

                        I got up and walked over to where he was now standing and turned him to face me.  I took his cock in my hand and told him “Coach all you have to do is ask.  I’m yours for the taking whenever you want.  Free of charge.  That is as long as you guarantee you will fuck me like you just did.”  He reached down to my ass crack and said “I don't know.  I’m not sure I can deliver such a load too often”.  Suddenly I realized his load was leaking out of my ass and running down my legs. 

 

 

 

 

                        I headed for the shower and over my shoulder told him “As long as you fuck me it doesn’t matter if you come.  Of course it would be nice.”  Just as I went to go into the locker room I looked at him getting dressed.  I wouldn't put those on if I was you.  He turned and asked why.  “You’re only going to get soaked while I suck you off in the shower.”  Off came his clothes in a flash and he was right behind me.  “You got a deal.”  I could tell this was going to be a great relationship.  I loved the way he fucked and I didn't have to be worried about blackmail any more.  Matter of fact the coach and I turned the tables.  I now have a partner too in the "business"  life is grand.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment