Saturday, October 19, 2013

Paying the Rent - Part 2

"PAYING THE RENT"  PART 2 of 2
 
FICTION BY CATMAN
 
(Rusty knocked on Frank's door and found him dressed in just a white bathrobe.  "Sit down and I'll get the receipt book."  Poor Rusty was still trying to come up with an excuse why he didn't have all of the rent.)
 
 
 
Sitting on the arm of a chair, Frank's robe fell open, which totally exposed himself to Rusty.  Totally distracted, poor Rusty stuttered and stammered as he tried to explain that he had only put together a measly portion of the rent. 
 
"I...um...only have a part of the rent...but, um...I thought that maybe, we...oh shit...I could work off the rest by doing stuff around here...maybe like...cleaning the gutters, and painting the back fence, or...um..maybe I could cut the grass and trim the hedges...or....(the temptation was too great!  He reached out and fondled Frank's dick!!!)
 
 
 
 His landlord didn't even flinch!  (but at that point, he took charge,,,)
 
"Maybe you are right!  We can work something out.  It seems like you and I are on the same page. ..... You apparently like dick!   Go ahead and keep playing with it.  That feels really good."
 
"You know, it grows really big  if you put it in your mouth..."
 
 
 
 "Yep!  Just keep sucking like that.  Go all the way down.  You're making it grow.  I thought when I rented to you that you might be a little fag, but I didn't realize how talented you were."
 
"Take off those clothes!  I like all of my tricks to be naked!"
 
 
 
"I like looking down at a naked dude who can deep-throat me!  Kid, you are an awesome cock-sucker.  Oh, fuck!  that feels really good!"
 
 
 
"Wow!  Rusty!   I'm going to cum!  Take it in your mouth...Oh, Jesus!... Take it all!...Oh, Fuck!  That's right!...Boy, you are a really good cock-sucker!"
 
(Only Frank, the landlord, got off that day...but, not really...  Frank wrote Rusty a rent receipt as "paid-in-full" for that month.  Both of them were satisfied with the transaction.)

No comments:

Post a Comment