Monday, July 15, 2013

Big City - Part 1

Big City

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2


I was on the way home when I spotted a guy hitch hiking.  He looked straight to me and I decided to pick him up.  He ran to my car as I pulled to a stop.

“Thanks dude.  I was about to give up.”  He threw a small duffle bag in the read seat. 

“Where you heading?”  I asked.

“Anywhere but here.  I grew up in this sleepy town and I am going to the big city.”

I started off and headed towards the big city.  I wasn’t sure what city that was but I was glad to have company in the car.

“Which big city?”  I asked. 
 
He answered with a question.  “Where are you heading?”  He groped his cock and balls thru his shorts and held them while he waited for my reply.

I told him Indianapolis and he nodded “Sounds good with me.”

We drove sometimes in silence and other times he was talkative and rambled on and on about the big city.  His hand grabbed his cock and balls every so often.  I would glance down and I swear he was getting hard. 

It was night when I got to the big city.  “Where do you want to be dropped off?”

He looked around and said ‘How is this neighborhood?”

“Not the greatest.  You got a place to stay?”  I asked. 

He answered “How about the mission downtown?”

“Why don’t you stay at my place and then we will find something in the morning.”

I parked the car and we grabbed our things and headed for the front door.

As we entered he looked around and said “Nice place.  WOW.”

I told him there was a sofa he could sleep on and I showed him where the bathroom was and gave him fresh towels. 

 

He started to undress.  He was naked in seconds.  This was the first time I saw him naked in the light.  He was sexy in a straight kind of way. 

His cock was soft and circumcised and he had a nice set of balls.   His cock and balls were framed with a nice bush of pubic hair. 

He headed to the bathroom and I followed and watch his ass as he walked.  He showered first. 

I was horny from watching him grab his cock and balls.

 

When he was done he went to the sofa as I headed for the shower.  I saw my old underwear on the floor and to pick them up to put in the hamper.  They felt wet.  I opened them and I found a fresh load of cum.  It had to belong to him.  I sniffed and wished I took his load in my mouth. 

From the amount of cum, he must have shot every last drop that he had.  I did not want it to waste so I started to lick the underwear clean of his cum.  It tasted good but I wished I would have gotten it from his cock in my mouth.

I then showered, brushed my teeth and headed to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment