Wednesday, May 15, 2013

NEW FARM HAND - Part 5

NEW FARM HAND

Story by Larry

Part 5 of 5

I told dad one day I had a ticket to the city and was leaving on the morning bus.  Mike knew I was going sooner or later so he was prepared.  He set up for me to meet a friend at the bus station when I got there and he would take me under his wing. 

His friend was just as handsome as he was.  He asked if I had a place to stay and I told him no and he said “Good because I want you to stay with me.  Mike said you suck cock really good and like to get fucked.”  I just looked at him “Oh he did, did he?”  He said “Yup”. 

When we got to his apartment he opened the door and let me in. He closed the door behind us and roughly grabbed me and threw me on the bed.  “Let’s get started” he said and sat on my chest so I couldn't move.  He took my arm and hand cuffed me to his headboard.  “mmmmmmm pretty” he said.  Then he got off the bed and took my legs one at a time and handcuffed me to the foot of the bed.  Now I was spread eagle and fully clothed. “Let’s take care of that” he said and got a scissor out and started to cut my e off me.  Within a few minutes I was totally naked and my clothes in shreds.  He took my cock in his hand and said “NIIIIICCCEEEE.”  I started to say something for him to stop and let me go and he reached for a dirty jock strap on the floor and stuffed it in my mouth.

I couldn't say anything and his jock had a funny taste, a mixture of cum and piss.  He lubed up 2 fingers and started to finger fuck me.  It didn't feel bad but when he put a 3rd and then a 4th that was going too far or so I thought.    Little did I know he had other plans and soon had all 5 fingers in and was working on getting the wrist in.  He took my cock in his mouth and started to suck me off while he kept forcing his hand inside me.  I was in so much pain my eyes were rolling back into my head.  I passed out.  He brought me around by slapping my face.  When I did, his arm was in me almost to his elbow.  He started a slow motion fuck of his arm in me and made me pass out again.

He brought me around again and told me to relax and breathe and enjoy.  He finally pulled his hand out but he left me on the bed and left the apartment.  When he came back he had 2 burly guys with him.  “There you go guys.  He’s all yours.  Opened up and all.”  In horror I watched as they stripped and came at me.  Next thing I knew my legs were unlocked but held in the air and one of them was piston fucking me.  I tried yelling through the jock but that was no use.  Once he came his buddy did the same.  When guy #2 was done, guy #1 fucked me again.  And so it went on for hours.  I was fucked in rotation.  When I was fucked out by their standards they let me loose and I just lay there with cum leaking out of my ass and sore as hell and wide open. I had been fucked so much my hole would not close. Mike’s friend called Mike and told him “Yeah.  We welcomed him alright.  He’s been fucked for the last 5 hours straight.  I still have him cuffed to the bed.”  With that he took the jock out of my mouth.  All I could say was “Fuck you and let me loose.” 

He looked at me and said “No, you’re the one who's been fucked and when you know how to ask the right way I’ll let you lose.”  That took another day.  I had to suck him off a half dozen times and let him fuck me more before he let me loose.  By then I was ready for anything.  I was only supposed to stay in the city for a few days.  I still hadn't seen anything.  Mike’s friend took me all over showing me everything and paying for it all.  I was beginning to get used to it.  He even offered to make me his house boy and keep me but I said no. 

As long as I can remember I lived on the farm.  My parents said I was born in the city but moved to the farm right after I was born.  Maybe that's why I always wanted to go see the big city.  I read so many things about it and what there was to do and what there was to offer there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment