Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Truck Stop Sex Hotel - Part 1

Truck Stop Sex Hotel

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 5
 
 
I was on business down in Mississippi on the coast.  I was craving men.  Not any type of men but a special kind.   I heard that there was a place out in the bayou that had a nice collection of men for sex.  It was called 'Truck Stop Sex Hotel'.  There were supposed to be rough outdoor type of men.  I got hard just thinking of it.  I asked a few bellhops if they ever heard of such a place.  The answer was a disappointing ‘no’

 

I gave up the idea when I heard a knock on the door.  It was one of the bellhops.  He was off duty so he said he was on his time and he could talk.  He heard of the Truck Stop Sex Hotel that had men prostitution of the back wood type.  He said he could arrange for me to go there. 

I was extremely interested and I invited him in. 

He gave me directions to go to a truck stop where I would be met with one of the guys who works there who will take me into the bayou.  He told me he was there and it was great sex. 

I was all excited and wish I could go right now.  He said he could arrange for the pickup.   I said “Great.”

 

He noticed my cock was hard and it made a tent of my shorts.  He pointed at my bulge and said “I am off duty, if you want that taken care of.”  He was kneeling in from of me before I could say ‘Yes’.  He pulled down my shorts and my cock pointed at his face.  He quickly engulfed my cock and his face was pressing against my bush.  He sucked like he was doing this forever.  I enjoyed the blow job. 

I closed my eyes and felt his lips and tongue going to work on my cock.  He ran his mouth up and down my shaft until I was ready to cum.  His lips clamped down on my cock and I shot my load.  He kept it all in my mouth until he started to swallow.  Not a drop was spilled.

He stood up and said, “If you need any more relief during your stay, just let me know.  My name is Hector.”  I thanked him and waited for him to bring me my passcode for going to the Bayou.       

I took off the next morning and headed to the Bayou looking for the Truck stop sign.

 
After driving for a couple hours I saw the sign and drove into the lot and parked in the assigned spot that Hector gave me.  I looked around and wondered what I needed to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment