Friday, June 17, 2011

The Winner

The Winner

I walked up the steps to my apartment. I had a good workout at the gym and I peeled off my shirt as I climbed the steps. I just walked in the apartment when my phone rang. It was Jay from Horny Fiction. In his poll "What kind of guy do you like?" he said the category of ‘smooth’ won and my picture got the most votes.

We were both ecstatic. He told me we would celebrate this weekend. I thanked him for posting my picture. We hung up the phone and I smiled as I undressed. I was sweaty from my workout and I needed a shower.


I stood in from of the mirror and admired myself. I knew I did not get this body by sitting on the couch and watching TV. I put in a lot of time at the gym doing reps with heavy weights.

I chest muscles were sleek with great ABS. I ran my hand over my chest. It felt tight and smooth. I check for any hair and pulled out my razor to stay smooth.

I lifted my armpits and made sure my hair was short chopped. I like just a hint of hair in the pits area.

Being clean-shaven was important to the smooth look. My face did not have any stubble.

The most important area was the crouch. All eyes were stare at my cock and balls when anyone noticed that my pubes were cut off. I pulled out the clippers and inspected my crouch area and removed any hair. I used the electric shaved to shave my shaft and calls.

I get a quick hardon whenever I run my shaver around my cock. I looked in the mirror and every area pass inspection. My cock stood erect and hard. I stepped into the shower.

The hot water felt good against my body. I lathered up. As I applied the slippery subs on my cock, I got more excited. I started to stroke my cock. The soap made a good lube. I leaned back against the shower stall and increased my stroke.

I had my back to the water and I turned to let the water cascade down my body as I prepared to cum. My muscles tensed as I shot my load. The water from the shower quickly washed away my cum. I turned to rest against the shower walls.

It felt good to be a winner.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Luv it, Jay! Way to incorporate yourself into the story to make it real - nice! I have to tell you, I thought you were going to go somewhere else with the story when the phone rang and it was you. I thought maybe you were going to pop over to the guy's apt, and celebrate with him!

    Hottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for smooth guys to was a good way to include yourself yourself in one of your hot story`s .

    ReplyDelete