Saturday, May 28, 2011

Locker Room

Locker Room



I was running late for my workout. Once the lunch crowd arrives, you have to wait to use any of the machines. I literally ran for the locker room. It was deserted. As I headed for my usually locker, I spotted a jockstrap laying on the floor. I dropped my bag on the floor. I picked up the jockstrap and just held it.

It was still moist with sweat. I held it to my face and inhaled. It smelled so good. I set it on my bench and started to get undressed. I took off my pants and dropped them to my ankles. My cock was hard and poking through my boxers. I picked the jockstrap up and got ready to inhale again when I stopped what I was doing.

"I think that is mine." I turned and saw him. He had been in the shower area. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. I offered the jockstrap to him. He said, "I think I will let you have it, but you have to earn it. Get naked and join me in the showers."

I quickly undressed. My cock was a raging hardon. I was so excited. He was already in the shower. He had removed his towel. The water was running and he stood under the hot spray. I got in with him and pulled the curtain closed. He grabbed my nipple and pressed with his left hand. His right hand grabbed my cock and he stroked it.

I placed both my hands on his muscular chest. He pushed me down to my knees. He shoved his cock towards me. "You like to smell jockstraps. How about smelling the real thing." He rubbed my face into his cock and balls. The water dripped down his body and ran down my face.

I wanted to suck his cock but he held my head against his cock. His cock grew thicker and harder. Once he was ready, then he allowed me to suck him. I devoured his cock. I took it deep in my mouth and inhaled when I got to his pubes. He started pounding away at my face. I grabbed my cock and started to jack off while I sucked him.

He came first. It hit me deep in the back of the throat. I jacked off as he face fucked me. I swallowed everything he shot at me. His load was thick and plenty. I braced myself as I shot my load. It landed on the floor of the shower. When we were finished, we let the hot water rinse us off.

Grabbing our towels, we dried off and walked back to the locker room. He got dressed. I asked, "Did I earn the jockstrap?"

He threw a pair of briefs at me, "Yes, and here is a bonus. See you next time."

1 comment:

  1. am a sucker for posts like this Jay strangers in a gym pleasing each other .lee g star

    ReplyDelete