Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sammy - Part 2

Sammy

Part 2 of 2

Next morning our heads were hurting from all that we drank. We fell asleep in the same bed. Sammy had a morning woodie.

He rolled over and leaned against me. I felt his cock rubbed against my ass. I remember the thickness of his cock and wondered how it would feel in my ass. I reached around and guided his cock to my ass hole. I gave it a pushed and he entered me. At first my ass hurt from the size.

Sammy pushed deeper. I reached back to keep him from going too fast until I got used to it. He then pushed it all the way.

His cock was big. Up to now, I only inserted my finger in my ass. Having his cock in me, felt good. He started to pump and I wished I had done this sooner. It was a great feeling.

His arms hugged me and held me still as he fucked me. Then I felt him cumming. I was intrigued. This felt great. As he finished cumming, he pumped less and less. His cock grew smaller and it slipped out of my ass.

I rolled over and laid on my back. Sammy continued to hug me. My cock was hard. What Sammy did next surprised me. He moved down to my cock and took it in his mouth. I placed my hand on his back. He sucked away. Another person’s mouth on your cock was an awesome feeling. He took my cock deep in his mouth. I could not hold it any longer, and shot a wad of cum. Sammy choked. It was not turning back for me, I finishing unload my cum in his mouth. He swallowed most of it, but some ran out the side of his mouth and landed on me. He licked the remaining drops of cum off of me.

He laid back down on the bed. He reached for the bottle of whiskey on the nightstand and took a sip and handed it to me. I laugh and said, "Dude, we need to do this more often." Sammy answered, "Dude, hell yes."

Sammy and I have been best of friends. After college we moved in together. Sammy stills wears his hair long. And dude, we do it as often as we can. Hell YES.

1 comment: