Monday, December 27, 2010

The Mall - Part 2

The Mall - Part 2 of 4

I waited till the weekend to call Adam. We agreed to a time to visit. I found the apartment in a rundown part of town. Adam answered the door and flashed his smile and with a wave of his arm, invited me into the apartment. The smell of incense flooded my senses. Music played in the background. Adam had on the same tight jeans. We sat together on the couch. Adam was in a playful mood, laughing and joking.

Adam said, "I wore underwear this time, just for you." I had hoped he wore briefs. Now I felt my cock growing with the thought of seeing Adam in just underwear. They were my favorite piece of clothing. I reached over to unzip his jeans and started to pull his jeans off. He had on a pair of string bikini briefs. They looked great on his slender frame of his body. I pulled his jeans off and licked my lips with the thought of what was to come. The string bikini briefs hung low on his hips. His pubes stuck out of the top of his briefs.

Adam removed my pants and loved what I was wearing. They were a pair of sheer white low-rise briefs. I had a workout earlier so my body looked buffed. I removed my shirt and watch as Adam removed his. He was slender but nicely built. I put both hands on his thighs and inched my hands slowly to the leg opening of his string bikini briefs. I remembered his cock from the session in the van at the Mall and was anxious to see it again. I saw the outline of his cock behind the material of his briefs. I took my hand and nudged his cock towards the top of his briefs. It was nice and hard and as I massaged his cock, it appeared beyond the waistband. It looked luscious. I did not know if I wanted it in my mouth or ass, or maybe both.

Adam wanted to pay some attention to my cock and dug right in under my briefs to grab my cock. He stretched the fabric of my briefs when he tugged at my cock. I leaned back to give him more room. He said, "Let’s go to the bedroom."

Adam jumped into bed. He laid on his back. His cock was pushing its way up and I knew it wanted to be set free and I wanted to do it. I started at his toes and kissed my way up to his cock. I inched my fingers under the fabric of his briefs and pushed his cock out for me to get. It looked delicious. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked. It was thin but oh so easy to handle. I loved his cock. He reached over to his nightstand and picked up a tube of lube and handed it to me.

I removed his briefs and lubed up his cock. It grew harder. I removed my briefs. Adam said, "Let me lube you." I got on all fours and positioned my ass towards Adam’s face. I thought he would apply the lube with his finger. Instead he took his tongue and swirled it around my asshole, over and over again. My head was spinning from his tongue darting in and out and around.

I rested my head on the bed and felt the lube being inserted by his finger. It was cool and stimulating. I kept the same position and Adam moved and inserted his cock. He had a thin and long cock and it was easy to take up my ass. I enjoyed it as he rode my ass.

The music and incense was intoxicating. My head was swimming. I felt his cock move slowly into my asshole. I felt each inch of his shaft as it moved. I felt Adam hold the position and then slowly move back out. After a few thrusts I did not feel anything. Adam was positioning me on my back. He grabbed the soles of my feet and pushed them up in the air. I felt him inserted his cock once again. He started the same in and out movement. At first it seemed so slow, then it picked up speed.

My head was still swimming. I now felt his cock being rammed into me. He was pushing harder and then faster. I looked up to see Adam pull out and release his grip on my legs. As I lowered my legs, he started to cum. It landed all over my cock and balls. I felt his warm cum cover my genitals.

My head was still swimming. My senses were heighten. I felt Adam touch my cock. His every move of my cock as he stroked it was felt in minute detail. I actually could feel the cum inside of me getting ready to propel itself out of me through my cock. Then from slow motion, it went to fast forward. He stroked me until I shot my load. It flew out of me and landed on my face, then some flew out and hit my neck, the remainder flew out and hit my chest. I was covered in cum. My head was still swimming.

Adam jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to get a towel and washcloth. It felt good having him clean me up. I decided to visit again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment