Friday, November 26, 2010

Hitchhiker Series – The Answer

Hitchhiker Series – The Answer

Chapter 6

A Continuation of the story - The Hitchhiker Series – The Return

I turned to the hitchhiker and said ,"Please move in with me?"

It had been a long wait for his return but he was finally back. And for now, I never wanted to let him go.
The hitchhiker did not answer. I felt my heart sink. I thought back of all the good times we had and they seemed too brief. I was mad at myself for not prolonging each encounter.

The hitchhiker stared at me and said, "First of all, called me Hitch." He continued to stare at me. Without saying another work, he turned to gently bite my ear. I felt myself getting excited all over again. My cock was starting to grow. I wondered if this was going to be our last lovemaking. If it was then I was going to enjoy each moment. I turned and kissed Hitch and felt his hot breath. He bit my lip and tugged at it. I moved my hands down to his luscious cock. It was hard. I held on to it, but I wanted something else. I reached between hitch’s legs and spread his legs. As I lifted his legs, I kissed my way down to his ass. Before I would move quickly to get at his cock and ass, this time I took my time and explored his body with my tongue. I ran my tongue down his chest, stopping at his nipples. I savored them and lightly sucked on them. I rested my head on his stomach. Kissing him at his belly button. I moved on down to where his pubes were. I inhaled and was drunk from the scent. I buried my face against his pubes and I kissed his cock. I let his cock rest on my face and I kissed it ever so gently. I watch as his cock twitched. I could have laid there forever but I reached down to lift his legs, for I had finally arrived at his ass.

I looked at the pink hole and kissed it, then I licked it. His ass was mine for the moment and I enjoyed licking my way around it, and finally into it. I savored every second as I heard Hitch moan. I licked in unison with his sounds. I darted my tongue deep inside of him. He lifted his legs higher allowing me better access. I stuck my face between his cheeks and licked. I removed my tongue from his ass, and stopped to lick his cock and balls. I took one ball in my mouth and tugged at his sack. His cock twitched and grew larger. I took both balls in my mouth and did the same. He had shaved his balls and they were nice and oval and filled my mouth. I place both hands in his hairy bush that surrounded his cock and pointed his cock toward my face. I swirled my tongue around his cockhead. I constantly was listening to the sounds of Hitch’s moans. I was enjoying his reaction to my actions. I took his cock in my mouth and swallowed as deep as I could take it. I rested my face in his pubes. I took a deep breath and took in his manly scent.

Now it was time, I lifted his legs to allow my cock easy access to his ass. I entered him and l slowly rocked back and forth. It felt so good to be inside of him and be one with him for the moment. He reached towards me and beckoned. I leaned forward and our mouths met in a passionate kiss. Our tongues met and we momentarily locked tongues. His arms wrapped around my shoulders. He held me tightly. I thought to myself, "Don’t let go. Please, don’t let go." The thought of this being our last time brought a tear to my eye.

We stayed in that position for the longest time. I gently rocked back and forth and Hitch tightly held me. His grip tightened as I slowly increased my speed of my thrusts of my cock. I held my breath as I reached the point of no return. I felt my cock tensed and finally cum spurted out of my cock. I felt every drop travel through my body to my cock and blast outward. As the final drops were released from my body, Hitch would not release his hold on me. I let my cock slip out of his ass and we laid there. He held me and time seemed to stand still.

Hitch started to nibble my ear. He was ending our lovemaking the way we started. He saw that a tear had flowed from my eye and he kissed my cheek where it had been. He kissed my ear. He softly whispered in my ear, "Yes".

storyman3119@yahoo.com
Email Jay with comments, ideas, and request for stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment